Saturday, July 21, 2012

OK Seriously this time

Almost 2 years since I've written for this blog. I think that's just cause for a reintroduction even though odds are you got to this page through me if anyone reads it at all. Name's Ronald Strong. Not so fresh out of my first year of college, but I'll get to that again some other time.

Anyone that's been visiting hoping for something, I'm sorry to dissapoint you for this long but that's about to change very quickly. I am currently planning on writting a game script and design document for this idea that has been floating in my head for a while. In hopes of improving my writting skill, I want to publish a post on a regular basis; possibly weekly but more often for now since my time is free in lack or a job or schooling for the moment (Once again, I come back to that). This will pretty much be my mind dump for anything hopefully interesting for the general public. But for now...

Peace,
Ronald "Serving Hot Dogs like Oscar Mayer" Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment